Good friends can be a source of inspiration.
In his younger days Giannino Dal Maso, the youngest of six brothers, had a strong interest in woodworking.
He had been influenced by his father, who was a carpenter, and he discovered he also had a certain talent in the field of antique furniture and restoration work.
However, he suddenly became very interested in jewellery. One evening, when he was eighteen years old, one of Giannino’s friends, who was a jeweller, spoke to him about his work and from that moment on Giannino decided he wanted to learn more. He started to learn the jeweller’s craft, initially as a pastime.
A well-balanced mix of classic and modern styles…and subtle elements that create a special look.
For ready-to-wear jewellery that will attract attention we have concentrated on the idea of an encounter between the past and the present. Simple and yet very beautiful styles and designs of the past are referred to so as to create modern jewellery reminiscent of traditional tastes. Similarly, recent fashion trends are ‘softened’ and played down with respect to certain ephemeral and capricious tendencies allowing for the creation of a new “classic” style.
The service offered by Italian Stile
To facilitate the purchasing process we provide our customers with certain additional services such as:
- A wide assortment of goods in stock in our showroom
- 3D modelling
- Creation of exclusive models
- Logistics: packaging and labelling
- Customized marking
- Storage of goods (for minimum previously-defined orders)
Italian Stile: Strong Points
- Certified Made-in-Italy quality
- Compliance with agreed delivery times
- Fast, free repair work
- Very good quality/price ratio
- Consultancy aimed at developing creative ideas for new collections and research carried out with respect to fashion trends
- Extensive knowledge of the market which the firm shares with its many Clients located across five continents
- 40 years of experience in the field
- Honest, open and transparent relations with its Clientele
In the company’s internal investment-casting workshop the entire production process is performed, from the creation of master patterns to the wax-pattern stage, casting, finishing, stone-setting, electro-plating processes and quality control. In this way we supervise and bring to fruition any new idea, whether the design or concept has been developed by us or conceived by one of our Clients.